Travel Consultant (excellent English + another language)
REED is presenting a great opportunity to experience a unique company culture! Vibrant, fun and chill but sometimes chaotic, noisy, with a few dogs around (dog-friendly environment). Our client is young and fresh but already out of the start-up stage, they have brand new offices in a business park in Brno, second largest city of the Czech Republic, 800+ employees and still growing extremely fast. There are plenty of growth opportunities for you too.
We are looking for dynamic customer focused individuals who know that building a company from scratch needs time, hard work and patience because there are always mishaps on the way to stardom.
This vacancy is in our client's biggest department - a specialist customer support unit.
What are we looking for?
* Excellent command of English, both in spoken and written form and one of the following languages: Italian, German, Russian, Ukrainian, French, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Polish, and Portuguese.
* Candidates who can work in the Czech Republic without a visa (with the exception of speakers of Korean)
* Customer oriented enthusiasts
* Calm and professional attitude at all times
* Willingness to learn new things
* Courage to face the impossible and turn it into possible
* Ability to work under pressure with a smile on your face (set priorities, manage your time and work efficiently)
* Ability to use a computer and knowledge how to search for information online
* Candidates who are not allergic to dogs (the office is dog friendly)
* Experience in customer support is a big advantage!
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Working hours: 6:30 – 14:30, 9:00 – 17:00, 14:30 – 22:30, 22:30 – 6:30
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment process: Skype/Phone interviews
• Customer oriented enthusiasts
• Calm and professional attitude at all times
• Willingness to learn new things
• Ability to work under pressure with a smile on your face (set priorities, manage your time and work efficiently)
• Ability to use a computer and knowledge how to search for information online
• Candidates who are not allergic to dogs (the office is dog friendly)
• Experience in customer support is a big advantage!
Minimálne požadované vzdelanie
stredoškolské s maturitou
Požadované jazykové znalosti
Český jazyk - aktívne
alebo Anglický jazyk - aktívne
alebo Poľský jazyk - aktívne
alebo Francúzsky jazyk - aktívne
alebo Taliansky jazyk - aktívne
alebo Japonský jazyk - aktívne
alebo Španielsky jazyk - aktívne
alebo Poľský jazyk - aktívne
alebo Portugalský jazyk - aktívne
• Competitive remuneration
• Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company and individual performance
• Free refreshments (tea, coffee, fruit)
• Lunch vouchers
• Annual flight discount
• Cafeteria Plan (use annual points from the employer to choose from a variety of benefits)
• Language classes (English & Czech)
• 24/7 in house gym, sauna and massage room
• Yoga classes
• Multisport card
• Exciting team buildings and parties
• VIP Medical Care option
• Growth opportunities
• Big, modern and bright offices with a chill out zone with bean bags and PlayStation
• Dog friendly environment (every day is "Bring your pet to work" day there :))
• Three weeks of initial accommodation for candidates from abroad
Candidates who can work in the Czech Republic without a visa