Logistics with German and English
Požiadavky na uchádzača
•day to day planning of all domestic transport in order to get the goods delivered on time and at the best costs.
•transport exception management (solving day to day issues) to fulfil internal and external customer requirements.
•working in close contact with ordertaking, inventory deployment and sites logistics to ensure proper planning.
•manage daily relationships with hauliers professionally.
•links the transport needs with the customer order
• processing invoices and orders
• to ensure that information are complete
• review accounting documents, identify errors
• to support the invoice processing team
• to receive and respond to all incoming queries via phone or email
• to assist and participate in improvement initiatives
REED is very happy to participate in a new project in Prague. Our client is a well-known international company in expansion currently hiring German and English speakers for their Logistics team. They are looking for enthusiastic and experienced candidates as well as fresh graduates who would like the chance to expand their skills and contribute to a dynamic and friendly team of professionals.
Minimálne požadované vzdelanie
stredoškolské s maturitou
Požadované jazykové znalosti
Anglický jazyk - aktívne
alebo Nemecký jazyk - aktívne